• Seaworthiness Class "A"
Ferretti yachts, starting with FY550, are ocean going yachts (Class A). They are designed to withstand storms (Force 8 on the Beaufort scale) and resist waves of over 4 meters of height.
• Just like Home
These words describe the philosophy of Ferretti Yachts. A Ferretti yacht is your luxury residence on the water.
• Revolutionary stabilizer system
Ferretti Yachts were among the pioneers in installing Zero-speed stabilizers on their production yachts.
• Reinforced sound insulation
Ferretti yachts provide increased comfort and the absence of noise when engines and units are running.
• Advanced materials and technologies
The hulls are constructed of composite materials created using XFT (Cross Fiber Technology). They increase the hull durability by 16% while making it lighter by 12%.
• Easy handling
Ferretti yachts use advanced Smart Command yacht control systems; Easy Dock; Anti-Rolling Gyro (ARG); SteerCommand; JMS (significantly reduces the turning circle).
The world's best-selling fibreglass boat - annual production of more than 5,000 units. 30% of the world market
- The widest range of models - 32 motorboats only - which allows us to satisfy the most diverse tastes and demands of our customers
- The most frequent updates of the model range and rapid implementation of modern technical solutions and design developments
- The use of Brunswick's patented technologies such as QuietRide™, DynamicRunningSurface™, SkyFlow™ Design, Zeus and Axius;
- Best price-performance ratio achieved by:
- Reduced costs due to high production runs and a relative reduction in boat development costs
- Cost reduction through in-house cooperation (Mercury for engines, Attwood for fittings, Mastervolt for electrics, Whale for water systems)
- The presence of a factory in Europe reduces transport costs for European customers.
They named the company Malibu, for the coastal paradise where enjoying watersports is a way of life. Rejecting “good enough” as a substitute for state-of-the-art, Malibu began a dedication to innovation that continues today. That focus on innovation has made Malibu the undisputed worldwide towboat leader with a long roster of industry-firsts, including:
- The first Wakeboard Hull
- The Wedge Hydrofoil followed by the Power Wedge II
- Surf Gate™, which revolutionized watersports by generating an endless, controllable surf wave
No competitor can match the new boats, innovations and features that Malibu has introduced since 2010, and we continue to advance the state of the art in watersports boats.
Malibu built a loyal following from seasoned enthusiasts, accomplished pros and families seeking all-out fun on the water. And they’ve made us the world’s largest manufacturer of watersports wake, ski and surf boats. Today, Malibu builds one out of every two towboats worldwide.
Our 700+ employees build Malibu and Axis Wake Research boats in three manufacturing facilities in Merced, California; Loudon, Tennessee; and New South Wales, Australia.
PROUD CRAFTSMANSHIP MADE IN AUSTRIA
In 2012 Frauscher opened the new shipyard in Ohlsdorf: twice as large as the older building in Moosham near Gmunden with a surface area of 3000 m2 it offers the possibility of building larger yachts and significantly raised the number of units built per year. In order to achieve this goal, it became necessary to significantly increase the number of qualified employees – Most come from the Salzkammergut region in Upper Austria, which is strongly shaped by handicrafts. But some also came to us from other countries and continents.
HANDCRAFTED PRECISION WITH PROFESSIONAL PROCEDURES
With the construction of the new shipyard it was logistically and economically important to merge boat building, sales, marketing and controlling into one location. As a result, the processes, the internal communication, the working environment and ultimately the quality of the boat building were significantly improved. This gives employees more time to devote themselves to their great passion: the development and construction of exceptional boats. Continuous improvement of work processes and structures, lean systems, lots of fun at work, and an unconditional will to perfection developed the company into the “engineers of emotion”.
TRADITION CREATES FUTURE
Frauscher impresses its clients for more than 90 years with innovative ideas, precise craftsmanship and a passion for the beautiful hours by the water in international premium boat building. Design and technological advances a success factor. Internationally esteemed design offices, together with our own design and construction team create an independent, new design language that is recognized worldwide. Frauscher has been building electric boats in serial production since 1955, built the world’s first sports boat with a hybrid engine in 2008 and finally in 2009 the world’s first fully certified boat powered by hydrogen energy. With a share of around 40% of all Frauscher boats sold in the last 5 years, electromobility is not just a dream for the future, it is a reality
Engineered by the watersports professionals at Malibu Boats, AXIS wake boats embody legendary craftsmanship and performance at an affordable price tag.
AXIS Wake blends superior performance with astonishing affordability. AXIS Wake designs all of its boats for the ultimate user experience. These boats were crafted specifically to get more people out on the water. AXIS Wake boats provide you with everything you need and nothing you don’t. Take your wakeboarding to the next level with the ultimate wake machine from AXIS.
This seatoy allows its owner to both dive to the depth and glide across the water surface.
The powerful electric motor and electronic control provide unsurpassed controllability and ease of maneuvering. The maximum diving depth is 40 meters, which makes it possible to enjoy underwater adventures to the fullest. And the maximum speed on the surface of up to 22 km/h will allow you to compete in agility with dolphins.
• true German quality and modern technologies
• powerful, environmentally friendly electric motor
• waterproof control devices
• carbon and precious metal materials
• built-in diagnostic system
• aesthetic design of the hull made of lightweight and durable composite material
• safety and ease of operation